Saturday 9 December 2006

'tis the season...

Tabloids scream: "Every fifth Finn spends too much on Christmas/ Yule presents!"
And I giggled inside of me... one of the reasons being that I got gifts to three kids with 16,5 euros (good quality children's books, so I'm amazed).
But my shopping trip made me also think... why I give presents to people I don't know? As it's general pain in the hiney to guess, and I fail to see the general point in giving gifts to my nieces and nephew just because they happen to be related.

I also bought things for me... (that big one) (I kind of collect tin containers, though usually old ones, but cuteness/etc. can also be a factor) ^^ (Ok, I admit... I bought something else too: this. As you may guess my latest new userpic is result of playing around with it.)

Things you find trough Google's image search

The Dance Of Colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment