Sunday 31 December 2006

Unconscious mutterings

Week 204

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Resolution :: For Pete's sake, stop asking that!
  2. Happy :: Stimpson J. Cat
  3. Bubbly :: Feeling
  4. Kiss :: Gustav Klimt: The Kiss
  5. Leather :: Dominance
  6. Fancy :: Pompous
  7. Pages :: Pager
  8. Stupid :: Yes, they are.
  9. Apologize :: Pardon
  10. Secrets :: Hidden

On allergies

Thinking of the epicutane test I'm having next week... I'm allergic to nickel and it's one of the allergens tested in basic set so I will be itching those five days. Which means that I may be general pain in the hiney in the end of the week.
That test may also guarantee (more or less) my possibility to be re-educated with all-expenses-paid method. Basic set happens to contain few components used in dyes and if I get positive result for any of them.. no one can't except me to be able to work as an textile artisan -> back to school. *evil grin*

And I realised something yesterday... margarine is in forbidden items list nowadays. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment