Tuesday 5 December 2006

Futurecast

Firstly: I've strained muscles in my left shoulder blade. Ouch. (I need to find my woolen blanket and wrap it around my shoulder...)

Then... I've a confession to make... I'm not quite sure anymore do I actually want to stitch Taj Mahal (if it was Châtelaine's I'd do it right now! *grin*).
And if I am not sure, it's better not to even begin with it. So, it's ditched for the time being!

And to our topic:

I already have alternative names thought as this little one may not end up being Pihka. But... I'm really pleased with my blends as the effect is what I was looking for. ^^
And as a side note, I'll exceed my expectations, if nothing drastic happens (like breaking both of my arms or falling in love all the sudden), and will finish hir (I still refuse to sex dragons) before this year is in its end.

That official quote...

"When you have loved as she has loved, you grow old beautifully."
-- W. Somerset Maugham

No comments:

Post a Comment