Thursday 7 December 2006

Blurb

I think I've one stitchy goal for 2007: to collect as many TWs I can.
This idea came from the fact that her second fantasy collection will be published soon, and... I want! (*throws a tantrum*) So, I thought that by purchasing two-or-so booklets/ leaflets every two months might be an idea, as that also leaves me some money for fabric, beads, floss etc. every other month.

Addicted to TW? Me?! Never!

On the general stitching front...

Been stitching secret thingies so no pictures today.. but to prevent withdrawals let me provide you this:

He just fell down from the sky..

...and makes a great pillow, so I don't mind...

Quotes say the darndest things

    "The only thing we know about the future is that it will be different."
    -- Peter Drucker

No comments:

Post a Comment