Friday 29 December 2006

ABC etc.

Found from Hootin' Anni's: a meme!

A - Available or single?:
Now, this depends on who asks... Single for sure, but as I have that crush thingy I don't about the availability... once again, it depends on to whom I am supposed to be available to.

B - Best Friend?:
Hmm... I don't do bests. My cats? They are always there for me. And have been around for a while.

C - Cake or pie?:
Either one, I'm not too picky.

D - Drink of choice?:
Coffee! (Stronger is better.) Or water.

E - Essential item I use every day:
Toilet paper. (I wasn't the one who used singular...) *g*

F - Favorite color?:
As my regular readers know... black!

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms?:
Gummy bears. I revealed my inner Dr. Mengele by mutilating gummy bears when I was younger... it wasn't a pretty sight.

H - Hometown?:
The one I live in or the one I born in? (See how skillful avoidance...)

I - Indulgence?:
Sauna with all the essentials, like good company. Or just me and my trusted skin care products. *g*

J - January or February?:
January.

K - Kids and names?:
None. And the names come with the possible kids.

M - Marriage date?:
Why we assume that everyone is married? Got married 18th of June, 1999 and got a divorce 31st of March, 2005.

N - Number of siblings?:
Two. One elder sister and one elder idiot brother.

O - Oranges or apples:
Apples. Royal Gala if possible (and preferably French or Brazilian ones).

P - Phobias or fears?:
Aren't they the same thing? Anyway, I'm afraid of heights (though I love to fly).

Q - Favorite quote:
Too many to name, but two of my favourites can be found from sidebar. (And more under quotes tag.)

R - Reasons to smile:
Do I have any reason not to? Life in general. This silly Siamese on my lap...

S - Season:
Winter.

T - Tag 3 or 4 people:
bits_2_whole, chanda_m, Jenna and Christine. And everyone else! (Sneaky!)

U - Unknown fact about me:
You know, I'm running out of these unknown facts... I've been run over by a car when I was kid. Got no injuries, but according to rumours I was just lucky not to have my head squashed under that car's tire...

V - Vegetable you don’t like?:
In theory I do like them all... I just can't eat them. *rolls her eyes*

W - Worst habit:
They're not bad habits, but quirks. *grin*

X - X-Rays?:
And PET scans and and... I can prove that I have bones and brains (normal, but abnormal...), can you?

Y - Your favorite food?:
Anything I can eat.

Z - Zodiac sign?:
Now, let me list...

No comments:

Post a Comment