Saturday 2 December 2006

A Bit Of Cheese In The Windpipes

Today in a nutshell: Fawlty Towers and knitting spiced up with some stitching.

Actually I've almost done with the first warmer, but decided to call it off for today because I confronted slight problem... nothing impossible, as I've some sort of a knack for understanding knits, but nevertheless I thought it might be good idea to let it rest for a while - and knit one row, purl one bores me to death in larger doses (no wonder I've always loved cables).

I decided to reward myself and picked up Futurecast.

While stitching I begun to wonder is my colourway sign of something, as anyway I was that one who decided what will be dragon's main colour...
I see hope in my choice.

And I also see that someone went berserk with the blending... all the oranges are, and will be, blended. If I maintain this level of insanity long enough I may end up blending some more...
Have I ever mentioned that blends are one reason why I love TW's designs?

And how I'd love to stay up all night stitching this... but cranky old lady needs her beauty sleep - and stitching your eyes closed may lead to interesting results...

No comments:

Post a Comment