Friday 15 December 2006

I rather be blogging...

SAT will begin tomorrow, and I've decided to visit Ezzy and her relatives.

This is what we have now:

And for reference, how it'll look like when it grows up:

Goal: Rest of the stone base and the first floor, which would be approximately 20% of whole design.

Why is that topic what it is, what you should be doing?

Cleaning, my mother comes to visit today. (Not that she'd mind if it's not impeccably clean around here, but because I want to.)
And for once I've reason to actually cook something. (And this time my dinner guest won't probably try to eat me while I'm cooking... *grin*) You see, I don't cook for myself that often. I just prepare the food.

One of the things I miss in relationships... most things have much more meaning in them when you've someone to love, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment