Saturday 2 December 2006

Latest issue of The Gift Of Stitching is out, and I've to say that it's well worth that ~80 cents which it's per issue. Even it's filled with Christmas designs... Now, this is a magazine I might like in the long run (this was second issue from my subscription): it's cheap (10€/year), lacks most of that unnecessary yadda-yadda most paper versions have and has designs I might even stitch some day. Shocking, absolute scandal even. O_o

/me likes.

And I think that Futurecast has a name: Pihka. (Resin in English and came from the fact that our little dragon will be in shades of orange, red and brown. It reminds me of amber, but Amber is too girlish. So, I thought of Meripihka (literally sea resin), but it was a bit long, so I decided to shorten it a bit.)
Ok, Pihka seems to be considered as a female name in here, but if you ask from me it's neutral enough (as we don't determine sex of word with last vowel (actually we don't sex words), otherwise I'd be triple neutral with minor twist of femininity (three of my four names end up with i, one ends up with a (which is interesting as my planed name change would/will change the order: 3 as and 1 i))).

I've try to remember to check its colours in daylight (when ever that little thing wants to get over the horizon (ah, 43 minutes to sunrise (at 8:17 am)) as I may end up adding some blends...

/me wants Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment