Monday 4 December 2006

Curious As A Cat

Week 46

  1. Define the relationship, if any, between beauty and goodness.

      There's is a relationship between them, I'm sure of it, but I'd say there's no causality.
      You can find beautiful painting good, but it may not be technically good or good art as such (though we can always argue on aspect of good art, but I won't get there now).
      And, goodness and beauty are very relative aspects. I don't believe in goodness as such, as I don't take absolutes. No one can be completely good. As no one is completely bad. And to make it even easier our experiences do affect to the way we see things, so... I'd continue on this topic if I was any more awake, but it has been bit dizzy day for me so...

  2. What is your favorite way to travel?

      By foot. You see more than you think when walking from point A to point B. And it gives you time to rejuvenate, as you can't go faster than you can walk so you've to be true to yourself.
      Though, I do love flying too as I love to sit at airport and look at people coming and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment