Friday 22 December 2006

This and that

Snatched from taelle

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:

Her Excellency Snowprincipessa the Ovine of Frogging over Womble

Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

In other news

I went to the employment services yesterday as it was day for my regularly scheduled reporting and...
I made an appointment with a "rehabilitation" counsellor (it will be in January) as in my situation there are only few reasonable options to get me back to work in future (one of them is re-educating me, which is what I'm after. And I mean all expenses paid deal as that's only way for me to finance that fun (can't get student loan, social services may support me or may not and the likelihood that I'd find suitable job to finance my studies (actually government supports students, but I could only pay rent with that money) is non-existent (not to mention that my psyche couldn't take it))) and I need to discuss about them with someone who knows something about those options.

And.. my allergy tests are in Wednesday, which also means that since today I am not allowed to take any antihistamines... Fortunately I'll be on my own over the holidays so I'm in no danger of having any level of anaphylaxis before Wednesday.

In addition to everything else I'm feeling lousy. Go away you bad, bad cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment