Monday 18 December 2006

Ezzy

I've to say that there's few interesting colour choices in Ezmeralda's House. Most of them look really weird when you check the chart to get the symbol, find the corresponding colour and look at the skein, but when you've stitched it they actually look good...

Anyway, I didn't reach my goal due the frog attack (and because I had too optimistic goal) but we have a room (or at least most of it)!

I love stitching on 40 count.

Note to self:

...go to Ikea some day (after holidays to avoid the rush) and buy a floor lamp (for example this one). (It's interesting that I find a floor lamp more useful than a ceiling one (I haven't got one in living room in 2½ years..). Though, fact is that I'd need a floor lamp even if I had generic lamp hanging on the ceiling.))

No comments:

Post a Comment