Wednesday 20 September 2006

Where the time went?!

I just realised that CCLE's send out date is coming Monday! O_o (Not that I had any problems with it, but my inner calendar seems to be out of order.) Even I wasn't able to finish it last night (Passion flower decided to tangle badly in several occasions (it's wonderful floss to stitch with when using shorter lengths, and it looks delicious)) I'd say I can finish it in Thursday as I need only to stitch few stitches, attach some beads to it and finish it.
And I've to admit that I'm very pleased to those changes I made with its colours, and I can only hope my receiver likes it as much as I do.

But now/today I should wake up and take my monthly clearing to SSI, make a reservation to laundry, clean and stitch AE a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment