Monday 18 September 2006

mondaysabitch

Scales

On a scale of 1-10, how _____________ are you? (Feel free to elaborate on why you chose your answer).

  1. Extroverted
    From 1 to 10, depending on a case. Those people I know would never say that I'm not extroverted deducing from my behaviour around them, but then... they know me.
    I can be completely closed down or bubbly, open person so I can't say anything precise. Usually I make it easy by saying that I am either extroverted introvert or introverted extrovert.

  2. Evil
    'Evil' is such a relative aspect. To some people I am evil bitch, and I know why it is so, but some people like me, even love me, as I am and they think I'm kind and sweet.
    So, it may be better to get into my mind and have a view to those things people seem to think as impure or evil... I'd say 8.

  3. Stressed
    9. In my case it's completely financial. I hate insecurity.

  4. Strong
    Physically, mentally or both? And compared to what?
    Physically I'd say I'm average woman, but I give impression of strength because of my muscularity.
    Mentally... well, if we think everything I've gone trough in my life in general, and lately, I can't say that I weren't strong, but I am not saying I am strong... I'd say 7.

  5. Weird
    Compared to what and according to whom? Compared to stereotypes of a female in my society I'd say 8.

OT

And while I remember, thank you for all the nice comments on my latest finishes and WIPs. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment