Thursday 14 September 2006

Stitch-A-Thon, socializing and more socializing

I just realised that this one'll be one busy weekend for me.

Firstly, it is third weekend of this month (doesn't time fly?) and time for Stitch-A-Thon at The Robin's Nest.

Secondly, snowprincipessa will go to Korkeasaari (our 'local' zoo) with bits_2_whole, our mother and mirol in Friday evening because they're having Big Cats' Night (they'll be open to 11 pm instead of regular 8 pm). Cat craziness combined to mom's birthday (which also means that we're having her birthday picnic in there (Picnic in mid September, in Finland, in island... sounds tempting, doesn't it? *grin*)) equals very likely good time.
And as I live in middle of nowhere and it's pretty difficult to get back home at night (It'd mean in train with drunkards and walking 2 kms from station in the middle of the night, alone (though I'm not against that in any sense, trait which most people consider odd)) I'll go to my mom's after it.

So, in Saturday... I get home, sit down, and go again. This time to meet N. And G-d knows when I get back from there. Some time in Sunday, that's for sure.

All this means that time I'll use for this month's SAT is very limited, but I'll participate it anyway. Any progress is progress and that is what I need with Panda.

SAT goaling

Panda's current state is as seen here, and my goal is to finally finish that #&@%£! second quarter. Though honestly my goal is to make even one stitch to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment