Friday 8 September 2006

Back to stitchy issues.
'Guess That Theme' parcel is on its way to [Country]. And new Cross Stitcher came, finally - though it actually had nothing interesting in it, in addition to Astrocats calendar. (Or maybe it's just this sleep deprivation...)

Mr. Warhol said it...

Echevette found me trough trackback (that's my guess) and asked can she post picture of my version of kitty on her blog... and here's my fifteen minutes in fame. (Nothing beats some self praise.)
And as an example how much fabric (and lighting) affects: click. Exactly the same floss, just different fabric.

Model stitching?

I just heard that one cross stitch designer (ok, she converts artwork, anyway) is looking for model stitchers.
I've to say that I am tempted to email to her... I'm a bit unsure as her designs are rather big compared to my normal scale, but I think I've to email her anyway. It doesn't hurt to send just an enquiry, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment