Wednesday 20 September 2006

Now I know my ABC... *humming*

It has been two months and 13 days since I worked on AE last time...
Anyway, my progress may not look like much, but those letters do take time even they seem to be so simple. But all that starting and ending takes time - as I don't want to have any travelling threads in its back.

But from this to this... (Colour of the fabric is closer to reality in new picture.)

          
I'm quite sure I won't reach my goal with AE in this month (which was finishing first part), but I'll get pretty close. Therefore I think that realistic goal with AE is to finish one part/ month which would mean that we'll have sampler HD in late March/ early April.

And now, some more tea, idling around and then I'll concentrate on CCLE item once again. (I want to finish it as I'm itching to start/ do my first over one project (which is scissor fob for an exchange)! )

No comments:

Post a Comment