Wednesday 6 September 2006

It's parcel day!

I got my fabric and flosses from Angela (and apparently USPS has finally gave their machines some stitching time as this one was in mint condition (well, as much as something can be after four days of travelling)) and those designs from ABC Stitching Therapy.

  • Piece of 28 count linen, 50x60 cm (~20''x24'')
  • Seven skeins of DMC's Variations (got to love those colours)
  • September: Sapphire (Small)
  • Jasmine
    and
  • Possibility no. 1 for Crazy Cat Lady Exchange.
Though, now I saw the design I think I won't do it because it's 79x112 stitches and deadline is 25th - and the designs asks for GASTs which I don't, of course, have.
So, fortunately I have my second project and, to be honest, it's actually rather cute (I can only hope she'll like it too) and very catty (and stitchy, so actually it's winning choice).

No comments:

Post a Comment