Thursday 28 September 2006

Crazy Cat Lady, and cats, got mail!

We (cats and I) got mail from U.S.A. today... Jo sent gorgeous little pillow with one of the Brittercup's kitties (according to her it looks just like her Nicky) in it and in addition to that we got 2007 Mousepad Calendar (with cat pictures, of course!) and the cutest kitty card (I think I've to frame that)! Rest your eyes in these pretties!

      

Jo so made my day! Thank you!

Cure for insomnia?

This happened last year, with Mozart though.. I need to listen something to be able to fall asleep. This year it's not Mozart, but The Men From The Ministry (Finnish version).

Scent of a woman

Youngest of my cats has good taste with scents.
Last night I was laying in my bed, half asleep when I felt someone sniffing my neck... 1. None of them never does that, and, 2. it was one of those spots where I spray scent-of-the-day (I'm very inconsistent with my scents, and therefore may change them daily). So, it seems to me that unneutered tomcats like Calvin Klein's Be (and why wouldn't they: bergamot, sandalwood, mandarin, musk, vanilla..).

No comments:

Post a Comment