Tuesday 12 September 2006

Mail and devilish bag

Well, I got my overdyed from Sew and So and therefore I've everything I need to finish my CCLE item. Let me tell you, that floss is beautiful, it looks silky even it's 100% cotton and the colours...

And I've once again supported Finnish Postal Services financially... one little something is flying to somewhere. It should arrive within few days and then... there'll be pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Progress

You still remember her?

She's going to be bag in one of these days, as I've already sew the outer bag (out of black denim), and after this mug (or should I rather say bowl as it's about 5-6 dl) of tea I'll concentrate on the lining.
Actually my sewing machine has surprised me positively: only reason to buy that particular model was its price (read: it was cheap), but it seems to me that I actually bought much better machine than I ever could imagine... It sews denim on basic settings without any problems.

And I think I'm more advanced in art of sewing than I thought I was. (Remember, I am a weaver, not a seamstress.) Or maybe it's just ability to figure things out, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment