Sunday 3 September 2006

Dragons and dancing flames

Note to self; Seasonal Dragons

  • Square
  • Outer border stitched with eyelet stitches (either Algerian or square ones) (gold).
  • Borders around dragons cross stitched (gold).
  • Fabric possibilities:

SAL

I have been stitching ("Oh mi gosh!"). Actually it's kind of obligation as I'm the "organizer" of Stitcher's Tools SAL at EMS forum, but that's just matter of definition.
Anyway, I started with Small needlebook last night and I've really enjoyed stitching it, and, even I say it myself, combination of fiber (Dancing Flame) and fabric (Cobblestone) is great!

Can you see the flame dancing? It doesn't look as good it does in person (or "in floss"), but that's life.

And I took chanda_m's advice and started with Crazy Cat Lady Exchange's second option. Changed recommended fabric, messed up with flosses and all that... we'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment