Friday 15 September 2006

Medicational use of cross stitching

Maybe it's September as a month (I had sleeping problems last year in September), maybe it's about hormones (shouldn't be at this phase of my cycle), maybe it's stress, maybe it's something else... but I've realised that cross stitching is a wonder drug when you suffer from insomnia. One length of nicely coloured floss stitched on nicely coloured fabric and voilá we have a good night sleep.

And btw, my doctor is an idiot and in her opinion if I want the diagnose I should go to the private sector... well, if it what I've to do I'll go and get the missive from private sector, but I'll also file a complaint about her. She has no expertise and therefore she can't decide who'll get the missive and who won't.
But on the brighter note, she ordered basic allergy tests to be taken and I'll get the results 10th of October, after which I get the missive to latex allergy test. (Which I surely have (latex allergy, not the test *grin*), I almost suffocated during my brief visit..).

I think I need to sooth my nerves a bit by stitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment