Monday 4 September 2006

"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale."
Hans Christian Andersen

Lately I've spent my nights at airports. And as we know travel dreams indicate to changes in life.
It makes me feel good, though I dread changes, but they also bear opportunities.

And I am curious.

2-dos

I participated on Freebie Hunt at latest Cross Stitch Expo and got couple of new 2-dos:

  1. Ready for Carnival
    and
  2. Philosopher in Meditation
And as I've been productive I also managed to fail counting stitches in my CCLE item correctly, and as I'm lazy meanie (and I had little bit of fabric I used left) I just ditched the faulty one and started it all over again - with less dramatic changes ( I think it was a sign or something... ).

Some more tea and back to stitching. Ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment