Friday 8 September 2006

On singledom; My life in Blindostania

Someone very dear* once said to me, when I told him that sometimes I'd like to be less intelligent just to feel normal, that I really shouldn't think like that because it's bit like complaining about being the one who's able to see in the land of blind.
Taken that I am the one who's able too see we could continue with those metaphors...

When you are the one who's able to see and you live in Blindostania, when you interact with locals and try to tell them how beautiful sunset is they won't understand you. They have never seen it and won't see it even it's in front of them daily, because they don't have ability to see.
So, one who's able to see is very, very alone in good ole Blindostania. Sometimes one even may have feeling of not talking same language as others do.
Every time when she tells about what she sees around her one of the blind ones will say that she's bitch because she talks about things ones can't see and/or which they can't understand - and which can't exist for that specific reason.

That is how I feel.
And even I know that world is full of those who can see I also know how much luck you need to be able to find one of them, and how much luck you need to find that one of them who actually enjoys your company and your ways. And when/if you find someone with whom even chemistry works and you've similar dreams... you've hit the jackpot - it's too bad that some of us are unlucky in draws.


* I'm quite sure he'll be dear to me 'til the end of my days. (Love, got to love it as when it moves in it never moves out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment