Tuesday 19 September 2006

Life during first days of rotation

In Friday I managed to put few stitches on Small Needlebook. Yesterday I put Panda down ~22:30 and when day changed to Monday I dug Morning Wizard (MW) from a drawer and spent two hours with it before realising that sleeping might actually be good idea...
This may be bad for me, you know? I sense piles of finishes thanks to rotation, but I also sense addiction getting worse. I sense some sleep deprivation due rotation... "Day changed, I'm allowed to change the project! I'll just do few stitches..."

What seems to be good in this, though I can't talk out of experience yet, is that I have found new enthusiasm for stitching. My WIPs represent variety of styles so I won't get bored, and I've to admit that I'm eagerly waiting that moment when I finish my CCLE piece and start Scissor Fob Exchange (know as SFE from now on) piece.

When it comes to MW I think that it's destiny is to end up being part of a tea cosy - when ever I find suitable fabric to finish it with. (Some delicious purple would be good, I think.)

This is what we have after this week's dose of MW:

No comments:

Post a Comment