Saturday 16 September 2006

Models and other stitchy things

In headlines today...

I got email from that designer yesterday, and other one this morning and it seems to me that... I'll be model stitcher. And what is best, with her I can choose the pattern from given possibilities and I can keep the project when it's finished (in addition that she pays supplies and gives the pattern)! She just wants pictures from progress and finished object.

Sounds good or what?!

And... now my rotation will be very useful as by using it I can get time for my own projects while working with models.

And

I'll get more time with Panda as I won't be seeing N. this weekend. It's a pity, but there's silver lining in every cloud, which in this case is the fact that I'll get closer to finish with Panda than I'd otherwise got.

Scissor Fob Exchange

Partner info has been mailed, and I got mine. When I'll get home I'll sneak in her blog a bit and play around with possibilities. Actually I've one design in mind, and I've been planning to stitch it over one, which I've never ever done before.

The design itself is very suitable for scissor fob, but I try to find her favourite colour(s) to work it with.

It'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment