Tuesday 12 September 2006

Meme and personality in progress...

Tuesday has been meme free day, until today!

...in other words...

    "The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
As I see it, and I talk out of experience, intelligent person is able to see the irony in everything and therefore is able to find everything ridiculous. That is why I am never 100% serious - nor 100% kidding, as behind most jokes lay real problem.
Sensible person can be too attached to one's sensibility and is afraid to see whole variety behind issues, as nothing is simple, but sensible may try to simplify things to be able to reason them.

But then, I am known voice of reason and I am also intelligent, which just proves that I am complex little thing and bit weird to myself based on my own pondering over the quote..

Personality in progress

I used to be that cat crazy stitcher, but I think that I've to broaden my craziness a bit, and therefore, hereby I declare myself as that dragon crazy stitcher in addition to everything else.

Why?
As you have noticed I've done quite a few dragons during this year and my latest great idea was to get dragons tag just to be able to follow my life with dragons better (oh yes, I do read my blog sometimes - it gives me ideas). (Wikipedia's two cents about dragons.) And I can't deny my weird love relationship to those creatures.

Lesson learnt

Do not, I repeat, do not sleep 14 hours in a row, no matter how tired you are. It feels good, and you'll be refreshed but you can't fall asleep in following night.

Devotion

Description of character of Siamese cats heightens the fact that Siameses are very affectionate breed.

    "Siamese are affectionate and intelligent cats - - - they also have a great need for human companionship. Often they bond strongly to a single person."
which in our case am I.
I noticed Ronja's devotion towards me when I came back from Thailand and found a cat who had got sick just out of missing me. And now, when I was away for one night over the weekend she's following me everywhere. She sleeps in between of my legs when I sit on computer, which is not like her at all (she's sleeping on the floor, and it's not usually suitable place to her highness - according to her). It may have to do with her age, as she's not young anymore (she'll turn 13 in December), but it also may have to do with the fact that she has lost so many during her life and she's just afraid of losing one more - the one who takes care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment