Wednesday 13 September 2006

We're getting there

I found this while checking Bloglines:

    "To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken....
    ....The only place outside Heaven where you can be safe from all the dangers and perturbations of love is Hell.
    "
    (C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves)
Otherwise

...my life is same old. I think DB will be finished tomorrow, though it depends on do I want to able to close it or not - and I need to decide length of its shoulder strap.

I found rather nice decorative stitch from my sewing machine, by accident, and played a bit with it. It's quite effective when sewn on red with black. Pictures will follow when my little baggy is finished and ready to be used.
But I've to say that I'm quite proud of myself. I've outrun myself finishing wise even it's not finished yet - my bag, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment