Friday 8 September 2006

Just thinking aloud...

I can't help wondering certain person's behaviour. Though what I know about him he doesn't know the reasons himself, that was why he left me and nothing has changed: he doesn't know himself. He seems to be still running away from what he really is.
But that is his problem now... though, admittedly, it bothers me.

As I said I can't remember why I fell in love with Sol, and I feel sad because of it, but for some reason everything he has said to me (which is not much, btw) since he 'returned' makes me feel less sad over the issue. But I can't help wondering how it is, and is it, possible that someone in his age really is that lost with himself - or maybe he's just filled with little stories and he can't keep them in order to sound logical what he says.

Not that I'd like to know the truth (I rather think that I am just paranoid, evil bitch), but it makes me wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment