Saturday 30 September 2006

Plans, plans, plans.... and mail!

Fact 1: my sewing machine needs better cover.
Fact 2: I've enough black denim to sew one.
Fact 3: I'm a crazy stitcher...
Fact 4: ... I'll stitch something on it.

Something being this:
(c) Ellen Maurer-Stroh

As I'm know around in net as a female demon, as it's for sewing machine cover and as my surname refers to a winged creature.... perfect choice, don't you think?

And when it comes to designs, this has certain attitude you just got to love - and those sheeps are cute. ^^

Guess That Theme Secret Pal

My parcel arrived today from Belgium, and what could be better than some new stash?
I got

  • Two buttons: box of crayons and school books.
  • Three pieces of chrome yellow aida (that's soft, not like aida usually is) - I love the colour in them.
  • Point de Croix magazine, issue September/October

My wild guess was autumn.

Stitching wise

Nothing much to show, been drooping, translating (this), sleeping (it's end of September and I can sleep again... interesting, don't you think?), sewing, sleeping some more... and stitching, a bit, but stitching nevertheless.

At the moment I try to decide do I want to eat, sleep or both... Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment