Tuesday 26 September 2006

Here be dragons

As said MW will have to give its day to TGT because TGT has a deadline. And even design changed Monday seems to be day of Dragon Dreams.

Baby dragon had an arm when I begun to stitch this today and here's how it looks like now (I've had busy night because we had/have problems with one forum user... ended up being banned, and I'd really love to see that report of an offence she promised to make (there's no base for it, just one's paranoid illusions)):

I've to say that I'm quite happy with my conversion from greens to purples. (Angela, I can hear you drooling. )

In other news

CCLE is mailed, as is one leaflet from my unwanted list. It'll immigrate to live with Cindy as she is/was in dire need of Christmas ornament designs and as I want to give loving homes to stash I don't want to live with...
And Sabine should get something from me in one of these days. (I really love to make those parcels, even my finances limit them quite a bit, but IMO I can still make it quite well.)

And my chilis really could use some therapy. It's end of September and they look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment