Monday 11 September 2006

Startitis and revelations

I can't remember how I found this one, but I want it: Single White Vampire Seeks Same

Ornaments

I've ditched my first idea considering Ornament Exchange (at LBBB), did the same with second idea, and now I've found the perfect design to stitch for my partner and I know how I'll finish it. I'll try something I've never done, but only in case I can find certain thing(s) I need for such a finish.

I really should think what to do for my parents, though I've been thinking of using Jules for my mother's ornament, but I've to see about J... and when it comes to my father's one I don't have slightest idea - of course not doing it is also an idea.

Startitis?

I'm working on secret project (yes, I seem to have enough of that sort at the moment) and I'm having issues with it. I usually like to stitch designs from that designer, I love to work with overdyeds, I love to stitch on linen, but still something keeps me on wanting to do something else.
Actually I want to (finally) start The Greatest Treasure, as the baby whom will receive it should born approximately in mid November. And as I promised to tell you later whose baby it is I think now is the time to do it: Dan and his SO are awaiting.

Anyway, to my startitis... I've couple of projects I should do, but no, here I am drooling after my next project-to-be (note to self: buy canned air and clean laptop's keyboard). Gah!
So, in case some of you has some finish-those-projectsitis please email it to me. Thank you for your co-operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment