Thursday 14 September 2006

Do we see cows flying?!

Gah, I itch to stitch Alter Echo! Though I haven't touched it since... in two months, it seems, so it's understandable. Which leads to... I really think I need a rotation.

*thinks a bit*

So, my WIPs are:

  1. Silhouettes (SAL)
  2. Stitcher's Tools (SAL)
  3. Alter Echo
  4. Morning Wizard
  5. Panda
And when we remember that I am exchange addicted more or less (though I try to reduce amount of exchanges in coming year) I need day or so for exchange items. Therefore... it seems to me that I've thing called weekly rotation in making.
So, lets see...
    Monday: Morning Wizard
    Tuesday: Silhouettes
    Wednesday: Alter Echo
    Thursday: exchange item
    Friday: Small Needlebook
    Saturday: Panda
    Sunday: Panda
Panda has two days because it has a deadline, even it's only before Yule. Better sooner than later. (And when I've finished it I let myself begin with Ezmeralda's House.)

Da daa! Here we have something I only dreamed of before. Now we just have to see can I stay in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment