Friday 1 September 2006

Dragons, whines and cats

You remember this little fellow?

I had a brainstorm in wee hours of Thursday morning (stash drooling with fellow stitcher is great time for brainwaves - got to love IM services) considering Dragon of Hope. I'll do another one, mirrored one and carrying Earth with Atlantic view on its arms.

And... I got an idea while reading my previous entry... Three piece passepartout, dragons in both sides and some suitable quote in middle piece.

And to the official whine

I don't get one thing in human kind: why is my relatively low alcohol consumption such a big deal to people? And how in Earth it seems to relate with "having no life"?
Ok, I am admittedly no-life (and I don't understand why it's a problem to some, if I'm contented with my way shouldn't it be just good thing?), but it has nothing to do with the fact that I can live without alcohol. (I just happen to love my mind more than messing with it.)

That sort of things piss me off and are one factor in my returning heavy-duty misanthropism.

And just to end this entry with a bit sweeter tone...

Kitty pictures! (Soon you'll curse the day when new digital camera came.... *evil grin*)

They say Siameses are possessive... She just thinks that scratching her is much more important than browsing.
   

And extreme cutesy from yesterday...

   

And, those perfect circles and Zen in practise by professionals...

No comments:

Post a Comment