Friday 22 September 2006

SBQ; Projects count

This week''s

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Elisabeth and is:
How many pieces have you stitched? Out of these, how many have:
  1. Been for you?
  2. Had specialty stitches or other techniques besides cross stitch?
Let me see... approximately 60 (Not bad noticing that most of those have been stitched during past 16 months) pieces all together. Out of these
  1. about five have been for me. (Shocking. O_o)
  2. Approximately 5 had contained specialty stitches or other techniques. (I don't include French knots.)
As we see I'm quite philanthropic stitcher, but that is changing. I want to stitch things for me once in a while. But fact is that I can't stay away from exchanges, and I'm sure I'll get into round robins next year so there's always something on my schedule which is not meant to stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment