Saturday 2 September 2006

Been a bit better, and yesterday, while updating my freebie stash, I found the perfect pattern for mom's birthday card: Cat & Snail (though I may tweak border's placement a bit..).
(As I may have mentioned fondness towards cats runs in the family.)

Happity!

Today we'll have a finish! I've finished my secret project's cross stitching, and as I've done some backstitching it'll be happy dance within hours.

Crazy Cat Lady Exchange dilemma

I got shipping notice from ABC Stitch Therapy yesterday and it's quite likely that my parcel will be in my mail box in the end of next week.
I'm not complaining, though it took week longer than it was supposed to take, but now I'll encounter interesting dilemma: will I stitch project one or project two?
Bad thing is that I don't actually know exact size of that design which is coming from ABC and I'll have only about two and a half weeks before deadline to stitch and finish it - if I choose it. Good thing is that project two is quick to stitch and finish.
And I like both of them which also creates an interesting issue...

Anyway, I should get to shower now and go to the grocery. I'm still sick (cough my lungs out for few minutes when I woke up), but one's got to do what one's got to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment