Monday 4 September 2006

mondaysabitch

Random Joy

  1. If you know you're going to be spending a quiet day at home reading, watching tv, etc., do you change out of your PJs?
    I don't use PJs, but if I were to use them I'd change out of them after morning shower (I have to be very sick to miss my morning shower).

  2. What do you do to pass the time on a long car trip?
    Look out the window. I used to read, but it seems to me that our old buddy car sickness is getting back after few years of absence.

  3. If you had to date one of the seven dwarves, who would you choose and why? (Your options are Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy).
    Doc. Assumingly he's the wisest of them all so even he stutters I wouldn't care. He might tell interesting things about gems. (I've this thing for nerdy males... )

  4. What one thing would you recommend that everyone try at least once in their life?
    Thinking would be nice...

  5. If you were hosting a dinner party and were able to have one writer,one musician and one actor of your choice as guests, who would be at your table, and what would you feed them?
    Ah, difficult...
    Writer: Stephen King (I love the man)
    Musician: Ermmm... eh... Maybe Hector
    Actor: Hmm... Nicholas Cage, just because I've always liked him (ie. before he became The Nicolas Cage)

    Ah, I forgot to feed them... well, I'll figure something out when they're coming over. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment