Friday 1 September 2006

There's no cure...

For my memeholism, that is.

Three Things for 31st of August, 2006

    "What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?"
  1. Have a stimulating conversation with someone 'til the wee hours of next month...
  2. Be pampered by someone.
  3. Watch 'Lost In Translation' again.
I don't understand my need to see that movie again. Someone could say it has to do with the fact that I saw it when I was seeing Wolfie, but it's not that. I saw many, many movies during that month (advantages of movie addicts), but only LiT haunts me. And I need to see it again to know why I want to see it again (repeat ad nauseam *grin*).

Something completely different

Found from Jenna's gallery (from here).

    Perhaps they are not stars
    but openings in heaven
    where the love of our lost ones
    pours trough and shines upon us;
    thus they let us know
    they are happy
    and are with us forever.
And I noticed that I want 2004 JCS ornament issue... there have been quite a few adorable designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment