Monday 11 September 2006

Life as it is and Monday Madness

Well, Saturday evening wasn't dedicated to stitching, but socializing. N. invited me over and after some little persuasion I accepted it (usually I try to avoid human contact when I'm suffering from sleep deprivation), and I'm glad I did: we had good time.
And my sleeping rhythm got back to normal, deducing from last night. Which is very good as I slept almost 14 hours (got up noonish).

We call it Monday because it's mad... aka. Monday Madness

  1. How long have you been blogging?
    Two years, four months and 19 days.

  2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging?
    Once or twice, IIRC.

  3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog?
    Four or five months.

  4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis?
    6-7, I think.

  5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll?
    Does my sister count? As she is in my "blogroll", and I have met her few times... *grin*

  6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog?
    When I have need to do so, which is not very often.

  7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come?
    Why wouldn't I be?
And now, time to make some morning coffee. (There's something good in unemployed life...)

No comments:

Post a Comment