Friday 22 September 2006

It's official...

...I've lost my mind.

I've been stitching my fob for SFE and as I am loving it, stitching over one (even I say it myself it'll look gorgeous when finished), I have been thinking of Ezmeralda's House again.
It'd be incredibly, amazingly cute over one on 40 count fabric (its finished size would be approximately 10cm x16cm). And in certain sense it'd also be insane project noticing that my eyesight isn't best one ever, I suffer from migraines etc., but... you know how it is: crazy stitcher doesn't really care about facts is she has a good idea.

When it comes to backstitched texts in that design I've an idea which might work, or might not (I think I should actually stitch a test piece): backstitching over one. I did it on my CCLE item, and it was rather fun, and it looks great.

Official crafty link for the day

For a cat who has everything: Kitty Pi.

No comments:

Post a Comment