Tuesday 19 September 2006

Ngh

I seem to get sick again. Oh joy.
Anyway, I happened to read Daily WTF last night and found this rather amusing selection: Pop-up Potpourri: Perpetually In Beta

Btw

I was playing around a bit with my camera day before yesterday and came up with this.

Honestly, that is about only picture of Neko which actually looks like him. Usually he either looks extremely cute or extremely, erm, drunk. (And it's practically impossible to get decent face shots (*coughs*) out of him because he wants to 'push' the camera.)
In this picture he was concentrated on fly on balcony door...

Official quote

I think this would do a good sampler (and I'm person who says she dislikes samplers *ahem*):

    "A room without books is like a body without a soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment