Wednesday 1 March 2006

Aftermath of the Olympics

    Latest, and last issue of Stitching Olympics Gazette.

    And I've noticed that I got something more than few finished projects... Stress injuries

    1. in my left hand, in joints to be exact - from holding my frame too tightly
    2. in right shoulder blade which causes pain on the front because my muscles don't know which of them are hurting and which not
    But hey, I brought fame and fortune for myself and People's Republic of Noncencia (Nationstates anyone?) and injuries are part of the fun in sports.

    nectarfizz has pampered cross_stitch's Olympic stitchers with these nice images (more pictures for my user info!)

    Nothing beats self-praise.


I seem to have good gadget phase as now I'm officially proud owner of Palm (got my mom's as she doesn't need it and I do (I don't need it, but I've use for it)).

No comments:

Post a Comment