Wednesday 15 March 2006

Tiny Needleroll Exchange; My first ever needleroll

I just heard that Val received her parcel today, so here it comes:

Lousy picture of complete design

and here it's in all it's glory

Info:

  • Three different blackwork bands (I can't remember their origin, but freebies anyway)
  • DMC 746 (and 621 for hemstitches and general finishing (Yes, it's completely hand-sewn))
  • 32 count New Khaki Lugana
  • White silk ribbon
  • Transparent, opalescent beads
I forgot to buy quilting batting when I visited Helsinki in last month so I used regular stuffing. I was quite worried about it, as it's quite difficult to make it even with that stuff, but even it was a success, as Val loved it.
So, only thing I can say is:

Cross posted to lb_bb_gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment