Saturday 18 March 2006

Needleroll related rant

Someone give me a bazooka!

I'll send my Hello to designer (Sheila Hudson, btw) of that design I use for needleroll. She uses 3804 and 3805 and those shades are almost identical! Assumingly her idea has been giving some depth to those roses, but I've to say that at this point it seems that she has failed drastically! As I don't believe that these colours have been changed that much when converted from Anchor (that magazine gives numbers for Anchor, DMC and Madeira)... difference between dye lots? I don't think so either.

What I have in my hands at this moment doesn't look anything like that picture... so, what's the thing with it? They've edited that picture bit too much?

At this moment I just hope that adding those greens will make it look nicer... as I don't have time to make another one... in case this one wont look any better when finished.

Or maybe I've just gone blind because of all those pinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment