Thursday 9 March 2006

'Received in damaged condition at NY NC VPK 11430 NY'

I hope Angela has read her email before checking my blog... What she sent to me never made it here alive. I let pictures do the talking...

And here are Wentzlers....
The Kiss is only design I can use even it's damaged too.

So very big thank you to United States Postal Services...

Happier things...

Thank you all for congratulating me. To be honest, it felt and feels great.

I woke up 4 am, and then tried to sleep until 5 am. So, I made it in time. (And anyway, if I hadn't been up in about 5:15 a.m. bits_2_whole would have called me.)

I'm working until further notice, so about a month or two. Maybe more if they think that I'm absolutely amazing employee.
I'd be happy even with two months as I really have good use for that extra money. (I'll make about 700 - 800 €s more during two months period in that job than just being unemployed. And one person had the guts to claim that our hourly wage is not good enough... it's friggin 8,95€/ hour which is about 2€/hour more than shop assistants get - and I tell you something... 8,95€/h x 37,5 hours/ week = quite nice amount of money even after taxes)).

I also noticed that I seem to be healthier both physically and mentally than I've thought. Why? I've been on my feet 7½ hours and I'm not exhausted. My feet are just a bit sore. And in addition to that I've walked about 7-8 kilometers today (after work) - because buses are on strike.

In the end this was nice day, though I could have been gazillion times happier if USPS hadn't destroyed my designs...

No comments:

Post a Comment