Saturday 11 March 2006

Colours and stitching

    What Shade of Green Am I?

    You Are Olive Green.

    You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.
    For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.
    You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.
    People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.

    What Color Green Are You?

Well, not surprising. I'm not generally very fond of green, but I've some sort of liking for olive green (at least I love olives!)

Have you ever realized how difficult it is to be blogging cat slave? My youngest one is demanding attention from me and therefore he's standing in front of my monitor. Try to write entries trough 4 kilos of fur.
I think he's just thrilled because I'm at home. He's way to used to see me in here. Old cats are used for me being "career girl" - and they seem to be pleased to get some me time.

Cross Stitching

I realized last night before going to bed (~21 (9 p.m. (That stands for post mortem, doesn't it? ))) that yesterday was official starting date of 2nd Silhouette. I haven't even made gridding lines for the fabric yet (in fact I haven't even cut that fabric...), and I should be organizer...

When it comes to 24 hour challenge I'll stitch Christmas Surprise 2005 Dragon by Dragon Dreams (Freebie which was available only 48 hours).

I've been thinking to participate Stitch-A-Thon at Friends Gather next weekend. As I've to stitch that needleroll before 27th I thought SAT might be good thing to keep me focused.

And I haven't finished my SECE replacement stitching yet, though I'm almost done with it! \o/ Some backstitching to do and mount it to card. Then it's ready to be sent.
I've to say that even it's not my kind of theme it will look great. You guys will see it when it's received (in case I remember to take a picture of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment