Wednesday 8 March 2006

SBQ; Organizing

Today's

Stitching Bloggers Question

is
    "Do you have an organizational system for your patterns? If so, how do you organize them? If not, have you considered organizing them?"
Well, I just store them even some people may call that organizing. Though in general I've magazine box for leaflets and small booklets, magazine boxes for my magazines (organized by publication and issue numbers) and books are, surprisingly, just in my bookshelf.
In fact I've just changed my stash solution so nowadays mags, books and leaflets are all in bookshelf.

And I've spreadsheet of all leaflets and books I've (and one for unwanted designs). I think I should list my magazines also, but haven't got that far yet.


I've been stitching MSAL's parts III and III today, but at this moment I'm too shocked, because of that phonecall, to actually do anything else than... clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment