Tuesday 28 March 2006

Back to life

Insane blogging continues as I'm unemployed from tomorrow. Anyway.... What, you want to know why?
As I said, it was until further notice type of contract and today I received that further notice (I've to say that my boss looked quite...embarrassed). They had to sack even some of their own (because amount of work reduced drastically all the sudden), so rented workers (like myself) were first to go.

Well, at least it fixed my financial situation quite nicely.

Gentle reminder

As I am very curious person, and you, my readers, are so nice people, do click this link and find your place in this world. I'm not forcing anyone, of course...

Could it be?

My stomach has been aching yesterday and today. Not exactly aching, but my womb has felt quite sore... 14 days since the beginning of my cycle. And I've to admit that I'm quite hopeful that it could be 9th miracle of this world - again. Though I've no way to try to prove myself wrong, as (this) single person has no reproduction related life... Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment