Monday 13 March 2006

Little wonders and wonderings

chanda_m and rosabjarna left me speechless, so I'll get into other things right away...

I think I said in January that this will be wonderful year if I interpret signs correctly. I still think so. Even more than I thought in 1st of January.

This is first spring in years when I haven't had any migraines even sun has shone brightly almost daily. I'm not sure what is actual reason for it, but I doubt that taking huge (well, huge and huge...) dose of vitamins every day (anyway, in my case I've to because of my limited diet).
I used to think that I can't do monotonous work (because I'd get bored) or normal hours (as I thought it'd be too exhausting for me (mentally) )... and today I realized that it's not so. I can even enjoy that monotonous job I get pay from just because I've learned to find pleasure from little things - and having odd work hours help (7-15, so when I get home it's almost like having day off).

And I've surprised myself: I love my singledom.
I don't deny that it wouldn't be great to have someone in my life, as sometimes your cells just need to be touched, and it'd be great to wake up next to someone who's really into me as a person (ok, I could continue with this list quite long)... But then I'm over that phase when I needed a relationship not to be alone. I'm not sure have I ever had such a phase though.

In fact I've been cursing few things lately... It's really annoying to be intelligent, analytic woman with cute face as when ever males see your picture you lose about 50 IQ points in their eyes - and that happens to them too, apparently. Yes, I'm making generalization now. I know all males aren't like that.
And what's that thing of calling every female girl? Why in Earth people have to refer to one's sex in general when it's not really necessary?! Does your sex tell everything about you?
Being female is great, but I hate to be treated Z just because I'm X. And anyway, I'm androgyne by gender, damnit.
Would it be so difficult to take people as human beings, as persons, individuals etc. and forget those completely unimportant things like one's sex? (One of these days when I don't wonder why people often assume that I'm bi - or anything else than straight (which I'm not if we interpret gender wise - androgyne can never be completely hetero-/ bi-/ homosexual because of one's lack of having traditional bipartite gender experience).)

Off from my soap box for now (and into bed. Having hot date with Mr. Sandman. ). I just happen to love preaching.

Spring Surprise

I'm still fighting with this one. I've always been slow when stitching huge blocks of colour and it seems to be the thing with our little bunny too...

I'd say it's about half done.

No comments:

Post a Comment