Monday 6 March 2006

Opinions anyone?

There is something odd in international mailing at this moment... My last SECE card has not found it's way to where it was going to (apparently) and therefore I'm stitching new one, that BO fabric from Silkweaver hasn't arrived yet nor my latest order (placed 24th of February), neither those designs Angela sent me.
It's really odd situation... and really frustrating.

Fortunately I had suitable piece of linen in my stash for that needleroll so I'll finish it in time, no matter how long that Stash-Pak travels over Atlantic.
In fact there was enough linen to use that same fabric to that replacement card I'm making (As it's exchange item there wont be pictures before it arrives to it's destination, but it's something from that Donna Kooler's book I bought in February).

Panda

My mom was curious and flicked trough February's Cross Stitch Collection when I was at her place and now I seem to have new project.

My brother has (or at least had) this thing for pandas and my mother thought that this would be great birthday gift for him.

My main problem is that I've suitable fabric for this, but I've already plans for it. And I know I want to use hand-dyed for this project, which means that it'll be from Silkweaver (just because I love them). Problem is: which to choose?

             
I think blue might be good, but then... decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment