Tuesday 28 March 2006

Monday Madness; Things to put things in

This week's questions come from Tilly.

  1. Do you use a bag/satchel/wallet?
  2. Do you use the same bag/satchel/wallet everyday or change depending on your outfit?
  3. What do you carry in your bag/satchel/wallet?
  4. Do you check and change the contents of your bag/satchel/wallet before you go anywhere specific or do you take everything everywhere?
  5. How often do you have a good clean out of your bag/satchel/wallet?
Don't mind these crumbs from my rice cakes, trying to eat breakfast here... And this is suitable thing to do in addition to it.
  1. Yes. Shoulder bag and wallet. In fact I don't understand how someone can go on without wallet.

  2. Shoulder bag changes according to my mood, but wallet only when it's necessary to get new one. It'd be too cumbersome to move plastic between two or more wallets. (Those about two or three cards...)

  3. In shoulder bag
    1. Palm (How I survived before I got it?!)
    2. cell (pink, btw)
    3. wallet
    4. travel card
    5. home keys
    6. key card for work
    7. lip balm
    8. lip gloss
    Wallet
    1. Visa Electron
    2. customer profit card for shop chain I use
    3. old receipts

  4. I just check do I have my home keys with me.

  5. What do you mean by cleaning...? (In other words: very seldom)

No comments:

Post a Comment